Rules & Guidelines
- A cleaning fee will be added to each new reservation.
- All rentals are full-building rentals.
- No Pets Allowed. No Exceptions
- Check-in is after 4:00 pm and check-out are before 11:00 am. Early check-in and late check out by manager’s permission only.
- Rental Rates includes up to 10 adults in the base rental rate. Additional guests over 10 persons are billed at $35 per person, per day. Children 2 and under are free. An accurate count of people in your group will be required prior to check-in at the home.
- The outdoor pool is heated from April 1 to November 1. In March and November the outdoor pool may be heated for $175/day fee with a 2 day minimum. From December 1 to March 1 the outdoor pool may be heated for $199/day with a 3 day minimum. The outdoor spa is heated year round.
- Weddings at the property will be charged a $2995 weddings fee for the day of the wedding if they are under the capacity of the lodge. If the wedding exceeds the capacity of the property the wedding fee will be $3995.
- The base rate includes up to a set number of people in your rental agreement, if the group size exceeds the number of people allowed under the base rate please notify our reservation team and our team will determine if you group will fit in the facility. An additional cleaning fee will be added to the reservation for these groups.
- All corporate events held on the property will be charged a $495 corporate event fee.
- All events held at the property that serve alcohol will be charged a $495 alcohol fee.
- All reservations must have a person over 30 years of age as the group leader.
All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due to confirm reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be allowed without payment in full at time of reservation.
A damage protection fee of $125 is put on each new reservation that covers accidental damage to the facility during a group’s stay up to $1,500. If the group chooses to decline the damage protection fee, the fee will be removed from the reservation, but the group will be liable for any damage that occurs to the facility during their stay.
A resort amenities fee will be added to each new reservation for use of the amenities on the property each day such as the pool and hot tub.
Reservations made within 30 days of reservation date will not be confirmed without payment in full at time of reservation. Cancellations made within 365 days of the reserved date will forfeit 100% of the deposit made. All cancellations made earlier than these dates are subject to a 5% processing fee and an additional 3% on deposits made by credit card. Customer will be afforded one change of date of reservation within 12 months of the rental period for dates of the same value with at least 90 days advanced notice, but if subsequent change is cancelled then 100% of deposit will be forfeited. Deposits on reservations from May 15 to September 15 will not be transferred between calendar years unless the cancelled dates are leased by another group. Landlord will make best efforts to lease cancelled dates and if successful for the same rate as the customer paid, up to 30% of the deposit will be refunded. Reservations made more than 1 year in advance may be subject to rate change. We recommend you purchase travel insurance.